If you're like most people, you purchased a website domain a LONG time ago, entered your credit card info and now you're just automatically billed every 1-2 years. So ya, it's easy to forget who hosts your domain. No big deal... you can easily figure out this information using WHOIS Lookup:
- Go to WHOIS lookup
- Enter your domain name in the search field and click Lookup.
- In the results page, look for the Registrar section.
The registrar is usually your domain host. For example:
Registrar: TUCOWS, INC.
- Go to your registrar’s website using the listed URL. (i.e. http://tucowsdomains.com)
Tucows is special since they are a domain reseller. It is very likely you did not buy from Tucows but rather one of their reseller partners like Netfirms.
* In the top input box of http://tucowsdomains.com, enter your domain and click Find Provider
* Go to your registrar's website using the URL in the Provider Information
- Sign in with the credentials you used when you purchased (or transferred) your domain.
- If you forgot your password, contact your domain host’s support team.